Sunday, January 17, 2016

Talent Show Titchiness

Hello, dear bloggers!
It is I, your beloved M.
And today I'm typing about a Situation. Not just any situation, no no, a Situation.
So, there's a talent show coming up (just Sunday next) and I am PANICKING. I completely forgot about it, and I don't know what to do. Sure, I know how to do it, but not what that 'it' is! And unfortunately I cannot just grab my Time-Turner and spin 'till I win because my Hogwarts letter is WAY late. I know, it's horrible and yes, I will be reporting this to the DoME (Department of Magical Education). Anyways, wait that was offtopic. Ugh. Everything lately just seems to end up segueing into the Potterverse. #ughmylife
That was pretty short, but I wanted to post about this and had nothing more to say.
Have a wonderful week!
ooxxooXoXXx (haha, did you get that reference?)
-m
P.S. It was a Nacho Libre reference, it's a hilarious almost-parody wrestler movie starring Jack Black. One of my favorite movies is School of Rock, go watch it!

1 comment: